Saturday, April 21, 2007

E.M.O

Talking about EMO, I think im quite emo-ish in certain ways...

Not many knows, only those who are close to me.

What will make me emo... to a certain extend.. make me cry?
  • Rainny day
  • Evening hour
  • Beach or Sea side
  • Memory 'slide' show in my mind
  • Knowing how God loves me
  • Seeing all God's blessings on me
  • Realising how many lovely ppls He has put around me
  • Receiving something special
  • Watching a show that's touchy, sad, lovely, meaningful....
  • Smelling rain...
  • etc.
There are more i believe but I jz can't recall them at this point of time. If u know of my short term memory, u will understand this...


Well, I do hope to know what is the reason for me being Emo for no reason some times. However, Only God knows the reason.


If so happen u realise that I sigh more than 3 times in the conversation with you, don't be offended. My dear Rebecca realised that today after the worship practice in church. lol
I myself did not notice about it for so many years. Wonder is that what I normally do during my past time In addition, Soo Teng told me that during my B2B paper Wai yee got so disturbed by me sighing non stop behind her ahahha Im sorry gal, I would never know if Soo Teng did not tell me.


What another talent that I have ahah

So, E.M.O => Sigh?

u tell me...

No comments: