Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some Conversation...

Talking to Mark through msn...



Eva: Mark, How's my jacks doing ah?
...Are they fine?
...Did you scare them?
...Operation.. sure sakit one..

Mark: Oh...
They are find......
good doctor ma

Eva: haha.. really? That's good!

Mark: no pain one...

Eva: Hope to see them safe and sound...

Mark: I didn hear them scream also...

Eva: Of course LA!!!!!! ...you can't..
...you potong their THROAT wei...
?? How to scream???

Mark: ... Before I potong...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mark: Oh yeah...
...I wash your mics for you...
... muahahhahahah...

Eva: Wah!!!!!!!!!!1
...HOw to wash?
...Dip in water?

Mark: Yes

Eva: Harrrrrrrrr????
Can meh????

Mark: Cannot

Eva: .... Harrrrr??????

Mark: NO la

Eva: So...
My mics died di?

They can't swim...

Mark: ...the top part only la...

Eva: Gosh.. you murdered!!
Murderer.....
You dipped their head into water... lagi teruk

Mark: ...The part where ppl put mouth to sing one..

Eva: ...I know la... but...

Mark: =P they are happy ok?

Eva: ...Are you sure? Did you ask their permission or not?

Mark: ...Can take warm bath

Eva: ...They can't swim lor.. I have not teach them to breath in water... T_T gosh...
My poor mics...

Mark: ...Got bathtub...

Eva: ... glad they did not die...

Mark: ...Got jacuzzi

Eva: wah.. so good.. ^^ mayb you can scrub them a little

Mark: dont' need la.. put lots of soap can di...

Eva: ...Lots of????? You wanna chock them ah??????????

Mark: ...Wont one... I bought a float... you know.. baby one...
wear around the hand one..

Eva: ...They got no hands la.... (mics where got hand?)

Mark: ...Got....

Eva: ....



Ok... basically I've passed my mics and jacks to Mark for 'body check up'... -_-" I hope they are truely fine...


Sweat~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What nonsense...!!!

Eva S. said...

eh.. u didn put name does not mean that I dono who you are!

Mr Mark Hwang muahahahha