Sunday, May 13, 2007

5 weird some things...

Iuuuu.. I got tagged again. Does it mean that Im famous enough? Or unfortunate?

Iggy... you are so gonna get it from me again also ahah

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG
  • wallet definitely, no IC and driving license how to walk Legally on the street?
  • rubbish- I do not love to put the same answer as Iggu, Igge, Iggus and Sugus, but too bad Im an environmental friendly excellent citizen I don't throw a single paper on the floor so I keep them until I see a trash bin.
  • lip balm- I hate when my lip crack...
  • Pills- As I easily get migraine and allergic so I have to bring them around
  • Soft Powder- No one will love to see their faces full of sweat and sticky, right?
5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE YOUR WALLET
  • Inti College STudent ID- it's best to be used when u are purchasing your movie ticket eheh
  • Maybank ATM card- it's definitely important as I do not have the ability to own a credit card, it creates great help when Im running out of cash
  • MyKad- that's what everybody has to bring right? So do I
  • San Francisco Point Redemption card- of course I have to bring around, two more stamps I can get a free Ice Blended Extreme Latte wei...
  • Money- yeah I may not have a lot of cash inside, but that's what a wallet is meant for right? To keep our cash...


Gosh... still got so many more to do.. Iggy..... what a great favour.....



5 FAVORITE THINGS IN MY ROOM
  • My pillow- the one i sleep on
  • My small pillow- the one I used to sleep on and now too small for me to do so... so I hug it and sleep
  • My Watermelon- the one I hug to sleep too... do not ask me how could I hug two pillows to sleep.. use your brain yeah!
  • My PC set- of course it's in my room, that's where I can comfortably write my blog and check others as well as do my assignment for sure
  • Books- I have countless books in my room... STOP imagining how Clean my room is...

Another 5 thingy... gosh



5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
  • Drink San Francisco Extreme Latte everyday if financially im allowed to
  • Have unlimited fund for shopping session. Imagine your cash will never run dry no matter how much you have spent in the shopping mall... syok
  • Have a cup of nice hot coffee and sit beside the window when it's raining... too bad I do not have a nice scenery for me to sit and watch here in my house, my future house will do
  • shop from the mall open until it close and still having full strength
  • enjoy different flavour cheesecake and will never feel 'jelak' of it, well an unlimited fund will be needed for me to enjoy this. And, I do hope to have a nice person beside me who will enjoy the cakes with me


ish... how come like never ending one???????????


5 THINGS YOU'RE CURRENTLY INTO
  • Singing, I still love it although I started singing ever since I know how to speak
  • Lame Jokes- very Thanks to our ICF president who love telling lame jokes around, and the disease is been spreading rapidly around the CFers... sadly I got it too
  • Dancing? Gosh I do not know what else Im currently into, i have been into dancing ever since dono how many centuries ago...
  • Shopping? Im always into shopping... always love to do it provided I have the strength to walk
  • Blogging? Started blogging since last year Nov I guess and never seen to feel bore about it... checking my dear friends' blogs are another fun thing to do...



Tang Tang Tang tang....... Finally here comes to reward time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wakakakkakaka....

5 PEOPLE YOU WILL TAG
  • Clayts- since you've jz gotten a nice blog right? let me help you in increasing your post lol
  • John Gan- hahhahahha... finally i got chance to tag u back wei.... do it do it...
  • Phoe Phoe- sorry my dear... I really dono who else I should sacrifice eheh
  • Catherine Lim- Dear lady... enjoy being tag yeah.. hehehe
  • Eric Teng- yo yoyo.. hahhaha.... since you got some free time during your work. Do it brother! Be the man, do the Right Thing!!!!



yiak yiak.. there goes.. finally I've done this super long winded what-you-called? tag thingy...


*phew* hope to see yours soon brothers and sisters, Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: