Wednesday, May 16, 2007

M.E.S.S.Y

Mind not being mine...
Heart not being mine...

M.E.S.S


The point is there, clear enough to be seen
I can see the direction, easily... but it's hard to walk towards it
Before reaching the point, stones are all around, ready to trap me fall
I saw the point, it's sharp enough
But, so hard to reach.. seems to be too far for me
Before I reach, I might have been drained, I might be trapped to fall, I might not be able to walk towards it due to frustration

So, will I be able to stand still when I reach the destination?
No one knows~


Fatigue, weary... are poisoning my not so healthy physical and spiritual body.



Walk with me, pull me through so that I can walk with head up high looking up to You
Continue to rain on me, pour in me. I want to walk straight to the point
Grant me wisdom and shine the path bright, I need to walk cautiously for not falling
Give me Your hand, when I am about to fall, may or might fall into the enemy's bait
Embrace me, when I am cold
Light Your Love and shine through me
Light up Your righteousness and flee the darkness in me and the darkness around me


Strengthen my wings, for me to rise up and spread my wings for You
Strengthen my muscles, enable me to lift myself and fly for You.. up High.. in the sky.. up to Heaven

No comments: