Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sam Family Mothers' Day Lunch


Daddy and mummy were shy to really express their love in front of us. But, daddy does kiss on mummy's cheek some times... you could check back some of the old photos that I have put up



My beloved family...


Mummy and me
Praise God for changing mum and me that we are able to be more like friends

I was trying to take a good artistic shot.. do u think I pass?


Ken Yew loves playing with all our sunglasses, and he even know how to push it up and place it on top of the head like we adults do... kids nowadays..


Gosh I jz remembered, I should ask the three mothers to take a photo together... ish.. forgetful... never mind. We are going go celebrate every single year. Next year mothers' day we will have another new baby girl in the house huhuuu

p/s: more photos could be found in my Multiply site...

No comments: