Thursday, May 10, 2007

College has started, Im Lost

Alright, college has started almost a week and this is only my 1st post about it!


Hmm.... what to say about college? Nothing is different, the only thing unique that this is my last sem... What so great about it? Finally Im closer to working life instead of being a student at my current age.

Life is been good, jz that Im a little lost here.


Where is my direction? I was walking confidently for some time, but all the sudden I find myself lost in my steps. Which is the direction? What should I focus?


I find myself facing difficulty in reflecting my days~ what have I done so far?


Serving in CF seems to be really good, but what about myself? Have I lost my own identity? Have I lost my own stand?


Finally, I could really sit down.. and think... what's next? How should I fixed my life back to normal? I've been trying to focus on many things and do not know where myself suppose to stand.



God, have I neglected You?
Have I rejected You?

I pray NOT...


I need to find myself being Close in YOu again...

No comments: