Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A question to ponder...

My church is having a family camp on 3rd-6th June 2007, Sunday to Wednesday. Needless to say, I would have to apply leave for three days if I would to go (I've paid RM50 deposit last Sunday)!


At dinner table, Daddy asked me about the camp's date and time. Good question for myself too! Three days of classes, consist of 11 hours that I would miss if I am going.

11
Hours...
... I would have to miss a lot of lectures.


11 Hours...
.. Will I be able to cope with that?



36 hours...
... at least I would have to loose, in making my Public Relation more perfect and completing it!
* I have PR paired asg due on 8th June before12pm.


Tough decision...



So What Now?









Definitely, I would love to be there... with all my church members to experience God in a special way.


BUT, is the timing good?
Is this the best choice?
Is this what the Lord wants me to do?




I am desperately at the junction...

God?
or
Study?


Right?
or
Left?


Go?
or
Stay?


What do you think, my friend?
I need guidance....




.................


Eva signing off with a long sigh....

2 comments:

Teng said...

i think it depends alot on yourself...this is wht I think why you shud not go

1. Study comes second after God
2. Honour your parents
3. Camp comes after studies
4. If you dont go God can still be your priorities

My 2 cents sister

Eva S. said...

Bro,

You are absolutely right... I guess even if I go, I would not be able to concentrate unless my assignment could finish before next week, which seems 0.0001% possible.


But, nothing's impossible with Him right?


Gosh Im confuse again...