Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas is at the doorstep~

Unbelievable.... Christmas is jz 6 days ahead...

The Christmas atmosphere of this year is kinda bad. Without my Christmas songs playing I might jz forget about the big day that Christ was borned...

Of course, with the occupied church activities I will never have the chance to forget about the Big day. But, it's quite upsetting that there was no Christmas atmosphere at all around me...

Yeah.. mayb becos Im not giving out any Christmas present this year that is why I could hardly notice about the Christmas that's approaching... Yeah.. Im not buying any present this year.. cos Im so broke! REally no budget to buy any of them.. unlike last year, I was able to get everyone presents.

I pray.. that all my friends will not feel offended or upset not getting presents from me. It's not that I don't love you all.. but to be fair, I rather don buy for anyone.... Pls forgive me ok?

Well, I pray that all my beloved friends and family will have a wonderful new year as the Lord will be with all of them everyday and each seconds... may the Lord bless us abundantly day by day with His presence along with us wherever we go and whatever we do... AMEN!!!!!!

No comments: