Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Lord is persistent~

The Lord is always constant...

NO doubt about that statement!
He means NO... no matter how many times u try... how many different ways u try to think of... the final result will always be........

NO!

Well, it is pretty obvious of the answer. Many times, we DO know about it. It's jz that whether we are able to follow it or not.
We are still human, there will be things that we really really love and we will find it so difficult to let go.

When the Lord says NO, we would accept it at first.
But when the desire arise again, we tends to find and struggle through ways in order to fulfil the desire.
We try... again and again to get the result we wanted...
On the other hand, again and again... the Lord comes and stop us.
Because He knows, that's not the best thing for us...


This situation happen in me many times.
The Lord says NO, I still try my best to make my own way to achieve the goal...
I move forward, He blocks me... I move from the other side, He blocks again... again.... again... and again...


OK... Ok... Fine...
I have to follow... what else can I do?
I have chosen to follow Him, so I have to take up the Cross and follow wherever He leads me...

Yes... Yes.... Yes.. My dear Lord...

I Know.. I know.. I know it clear enough already...

Thanks for guiding and making so much effort to protect me from making more and more mistakes..
All glory to Your name... Amen!

No comments: