Friday, December 15, 2006

The Lord is almighty! ^_^

HoooHoooo....

My phone is almost healed wei~~~ HOhoho...

I was shocked when I accidently touched the side button and realise it's working... not only that... all the spoiled buttons are fixed without me doing anything wei!

All Glory to the King of Kings....


Oh man.. no one can understand how happy I am.

I no need to scroll all the way up to get the option that I want...
No need to go all the way right.. to get the left icon...
No need to use the off dictionary function to sms...
etc.. etc... etc


O Lord... U are so superb!!!!

Well Well...

SEE! All I need is to trust God in all way and worry not...

Phil 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God...

AMEN!!!!!


This is not the first time ever God prove to me that worries would never help but only by prayer...

Ask and you shall receive...

Im so blessed, to have such a good God, who's always there for me.. who request for nothing.. but jz to Love Him...

Oh God... Im so blessed!

YOU!!!

No comments: