Tuesday, December 19, 2006

NO more show for the year~

17th Dec... the last show of mine in the Year 2006 has ended!

I will have two weeks holiday until college starts again...

Wee Kee has reminded me about the new coming semester-my last 2nd final sem in Inti Subang Jaya. It's not a chilling reminder.. but I believe somehow God is trying to remind me..."Hey, u said u will start doing ur assignment once all ur show ended? So, when are u gonna start????......"

Gosh... It's so hard to pull out from the holiday mood and get into the mood where a final year student shld have.

Daddy and Mummy are going to Alor Setar later on and I have to send them to KL sentral at 4.30am... so.. shld I sleep.. or not? Looking at the clock, now is about 2am in the morning... if I wanna rest I have to do it now.. or I can choose to stay awake till the time I fetch them out...

Hmm.... I still feel like writing since the mood is here...

Eeee.... suddenly I cant continue on the topic anymore...

No comments: