Saturday, December 23, 2006

Went to social Salsa in Federal Hotel last night (23rd) after my church Christmas dinner... After that, we went yumcha near Royce's house... cos anyhow we have to send him back. REach home around 3 something almost 4am... shower, etc and i get to jump on my bed at 5am. (I did not have the strengh to jump of course.. mayb I shld use the word collapse.)

Woke up 8.30am to get ready for Church Sunday service, driving like a zombie that has no soul and expression.. Thank God I did not doze off during the service and was 'quite' awake until the whole service end . After Church, according to my own plan I was suppose to go home and rest for the night party in Auntie Luisa's house. Yet, the restless me jz do not wanna do nothing for a nice Sunday afternoon @ Christmas eve. That's so me!

Eventually, things did not turn out.. I finally accept the fact that I shld go home and rest cum lepak with my family members that I did not for quite some time. It's fun though, to play with the small little cute Ken Yew, who's super smart and nice to play with at this time... I did not give in to my flesh to take a needed nap... Chatting online.. surfing ... drains all my last energy and FINALLY I went to bed... about 2 hour plus nap and woke up at 6.30pm... I realise I have not had enough sleep and after so long.. it seems to be an enjoyable things for me to do. (As my frens know I don sleep during day time no matter what and how-it's a wasting time activity to me)

Well well... again.. it's time to sleep...@_@ for tml's early 9.30am service.
As part of the choir, I have to reach at 9am. Which means.. I have to wake up at 7.30am... Oh Gosh I better go sleep now!!!!!

No comments: