Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The JB show trip~

If u check my photo album for this JB show.. u will be surprised!!! How come only 5 photos???????

lol... all thanks to Mr Ryan who was holding my camera. Most of the shot he used Eddie's camera while we were posing... that's the reason why... I only have 5 photos to store.

Other than this, it was really a super fun trip for me. Truthfully, as long as Im with Eddie, Kenn, Shiang, Marcus, Aaron, etc it is always secured and fun for me. So, going anywhere or no matter how difficult the show is, I am always blessed by their companion and their presence. When Kenn is awake (as in not quiet... it's quite rare ahah), there will always be laughter due to his creative jokes.. and how he tease and kacau Ryan... ahah

We are always amazed by the creativity that he has in teasing ppl.. of course, he is creative in other ways too, such as hair cutting, make up... hair dying.... etc etc etc... further information u can contact me-his manager for a special interview session lol

I was in Eddie's car with Ryan in front, Kenn on my left and L Vynn on my right. As u know, sitting in the middle is always not an advantage seat for sleeping. I was the one who slept the least during the trip...except the driver lar.. but it was alright cos I enjoy talking some crab with Eddie when he was almost dozz off while driving... ahah.. scary huh?

In another car, I-Lynn and Felicia comfortably sitting behind and enjoying the whole back seat with jz two of them who are so small size. Marcus, the Big Size was with Calvin (ah Shiang), the driver at the front seat. I do not know how's the condition in the car as I was not in the car obviously . But I guess it must be fun too cos the Marcus plus Calvin together itself will bring out lots of funny jokes...

I guess, the one who find the trip the most boring one could be L Vynn due to the language differentiation. We were on Mandarin and Cantonese dialect most of the time other than the conversation with Ryan (he is Kadazan). It's not that we purposely ignore her.. but it's jz that we were too close to each other and unknowingly we will jz communicate on our own dialect that she could not understand. Well, Well.. I think she will not even feel upset or anything as she's been in the entertainment line for so long... eheh

Hmm... wat else shld I write?

Oh yeah.. I reached home 5am in the morning and went to bed at about 6 something... and sleep straight till 3 in the afternoon...haha

Last but not least, we did not get to go any other places other than the hotel and the mamak we went after the show...
that's all about our JB show trip!

No comments: