Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Happened?

Ish...

How's the feeling when u wake up way before ur alarm ring????
It's quite sucky...

The worst part is that u find no ways to sleep back jz like the normal days.
Am I not tire enough last night?

Yesterday morning I was so struggled to wake up. I kept falling back to sleep without myself noticing...

So, what happened this morning?
Why am I waking up like 8 something 9 and could not even jz lay on the bed peacefully?
My nose is blocked... I started sneezing... The weather is hot (get up on air con)... It's a bit too cold (get up again off air con)... nose blocked (looking for tissue)... etc etc etc.. put on blanket too hot... take out then too cold... darn...

Well, anyhow... I have finally got up from the bed!
What a not satisfying sleep~ (but why am I so awake?)

Lol... God knows!

No comments: