Sunday, December 31, 2006

Stepping into Year 2007

Time Flies... another year has almost ended. Looking forward to year 2007, I know that will be the most challenging year for me (cheh... lame)!

I am a Final Year student, now! Gosh~

Looking back, when I first enter Inti Subang Jaya was like jz yesterday. Within these two years, I have went through trials, challenges, up and downs in life.. etc etc etc... Which I would never finish writing in three nights time also.


Before the year ended, I would really wanna thank God for being there for me all the time even when I did not notice about His presence. He is always faithful, graceful and wonderful to me... no matter how many times I have failed Him. He is always waiting with arms wide open!!!

What a wonderful and lovely God I have~


There are times where I really find it hard to go through. But with the strength and joy from God I went through it without much difficulty. Praise the Lord with all my strength~


There are things that I really cry and crave for, and never get it yet. He knows what's best for me and what's not. So, Im still waiting for His plan...


I pray, for my coming new year I will be able to rely on Him more and more. In addition, as I am approaching the graduation that is coming in 8 months time, I pray that He will lead and guide me towards the future that He has planned for me. I need Him more and more to be much stronger spiritually and mentally. About physically, not that necessary to grow (older) in the same level. =P



Being a 2.6 years Christian, it seems that I've been following Him for so long... That does not mean that Im strong and good enough to be His proudly daughter. Not Yet, there still a long way to learn. Living is a life long learning process!!!!!!!



So, keep learning.. keep growing... the most important thing for the coming year is, I must really be hardworking enough in my study and not thinking of all kinds of nonsense that's wasting my effort and energy!


Yeah man!!!




AMEN!

No comments: