Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sermon from Pastor David Ramayah



... JESUS was forsaken by God for three hours... that's the reason why we will never be forsaken as He has died for us on the cross...

... JESUS had paid the penalty of our sins...

... JESUS went straight to hell once He died, because God has made Him sin (for man's sake)... and the punishment of sin is death...

... However, JESUS conquered hell and death, and resurrection to the people and ascended to Heaven...


SIN- will not go unpunish!! It is the thing God hates the most!


... God will never crush us, nor strangle us.. because someone had done all that (JESUS) on the cross.. for us...


Matthew 3:17




17And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22


study / save / /

22and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

... Call on JESUS and be more like JESUS... only God will be pleased. Heaven will open, holy spirit will come and the blessing will be poured out unto us!





These are some of the notes I have taken in the service today... forgot to take down the verses and scripture mentioned... It is something that I have known and learned as a Christian, but it will always create the impact deep in my heart.



God has reminded me several things today during the worship session... about all the things that I have been longing and desiring.. and that He has granted me and is granting me.



Remember before this semester starts, I was worried of no transport in going and back from college. Few days before the semester started, daddy told me there is an extra car from office after the salesman that had resigned. It was a great news! The car did not have power stearing.. so it was very difficult for me to handle. After two days, another extra car came home. Another salesman resigned. This time, it has power stearing and it's quite a new car. It was extremely dirty when it reached home... but i was thankful.. and i am still thankful... at least I got a car to solve my transportation problem. Cool! Thank God for this blessing...



Until today, I am still driving this car.. I have been driving it for two months... praise the Lord! Other than the many times where I got no money to pump petrol.. basically it is really a good car.. not perfect.. but perfect enough for my current situation.



I tend to imagine What-If a new salesman is recruited before I graduate, what will my transportation be? Holy Spirit whispered to me, hey... Do not worry.. for I will provide... yeah... it should not be a problem. My 1st sister-in-law is going to labour soon, therefore, I will be able to borrow her car during her confinement period. Calculating on the one month confinement, it will be nicely after my final exam. So, the Lord has kindly prepare the transport for me... How great is He!




Tml will be Week 9 for my semester, which means I will have another 5 more weeks to exam. Pretty fast, pretty close... It's just at the door step.



I used to countdown when the sem first started, now I pray that time will be slowed down... because I am not done with all the assignments.. let alone the exam preparation.







Anxious.







But the Lord says, anxiety is a sin.







Philippians 4:6
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


Do not worry about anything... is such as difficult task for me.





HOwever, I have to learn.. to fully trust in Him...



For He is able.. in everything.. and nothing is impossible for Him.







Look forward... I am looking for my graduation day...




No comments: