Sunday, July 22, 2007

Didn't know...

Didn't know relationship could build through blogging...
Didn't know...
Didn't know my room can actually accommodate another resident with its little space left...
Didn't know...

Didn't know I would feel so comfortable having another resident...
Didn't know three days would feel like three years of fellowship...
Didn't know...

Didn't know the three nights pillow talks would build this deep relationship...
Didn't know uncensored talks would drag our conversation more than three hours...
Didn't know...

Didn't know your presence mean so much...
Didn't know the small little misunderstanding incident would strengthen our relationship to another level...
Didn't know...

Didn't know the sudden goodbye would cause me heartache...
Didn't know the absence of the mattress owner would 'enlarge' the space of my room...
Didn't know...


My rooms seems empty, seems quite, seems.. lonely






My heart is heavy...



Silence....



My room is quiet...




Didn't know...


But I do know... God has His great plan... for you and me...




I am looking forward for the next pillow talk session...

No comments: