Sunday, July 22, 2007

He who provides

TWO days... in TWO days...


God has shown me.... He is the God who provides and He is a God who knows our needs no matter the need is big or small.


Provision 1:
Saturday, GT PJ was having an Influence conference, which I wanted to go when I first knew it. I was prepared to go for it, I thought. However, the fact has shown me that I can not because I do not have the money for it, not even for me to pump petrol. I have to bury my thoughts of joining the conference, deep deep inside. I told myself that I need that time to do my work or my study, I told myself I need that time to rest... thousands of reasons were used.. to console myself for not being able to attend.

Phoebe came down earlier to KL on Wednesday for this conference and was staying with me since that night... (lazy to tell the whole story in detail.. i will straight jump to friday night)

Friday night GT was having a concert that Phoe had planned to go. After the lepaking session with Clayts, Fei and Phoe (I had just submitted an asg on the afternoon so tot of giving myself a break), Clayts dropped me home as I have to attend cell group. When we were discussing who should fetch Phoe from GT after the concert back to my home, I was debating whether shld I let Clayts do it, or myself. It is kinda out of the way for me to drive fro USJ to PJ then head home cause I normally use the Carlsberg road home. I saw some unwillingness in Clayts (don't feel offended Clayts if you are reading this.... pls read on cos it is not what you may thinl) cos it is even more out of the way for him to fetch Phoe all the way to OUG and back to PJ. I saw that... and I understand because he has been fetching her in and out.. it's really kind of him to do the fetching. So, after some thoughts... I had decided to do it myself since I was the one invited Phoe to my place for her current trip down to KL. I wanna do it... for her... for myself... to honour God and I promised her I will drop her the next morning to the conference no matter what.

So after cell.. i went over to GT. They were having the altar call and Pastor Michael Sin was asking the people to bring their friends... and even to bless their frens if money was the reason their frens couldn't make it. I was shouting and screaming in my heart..."Someone pls bless me... I really hope to join the conference... bless me bless me..." When Michael Sin continue to speak.. all the sudden he told the congregation that he is taking out RM600 to sponsor 10 ppls... I was jumping in my heart for joy... "could I be one of the blessed one? I am not the church members..." I left my thoughts aside, thinking that could not be true for me to get it. Later on, the pastor walked near to where I was standing... "is that the pastor? Is he really serious in what he had said? Will I get it? Will he turn me down?" All these thoughts were pulling me back. Junita was with me, she encouraged me to go and give a try. I walked towards the pastor with doubts... after telling him my situation, he told me I got the sponsorship. So I joined the conference the next morning and it was really awesome, God has spoken straight to my heart.



Provision 2:
After camp meeting in church, I was hungry and I was hoping that there was some remaining food for me to fill my stomach before my dance practice. "No more food left la.." my church member told me. I was feeling a little hungry.. and was thinking of what other option I have to get some energy. While searching for edible stuff... uncle Sunny walked in with more than 6 boxes of Pizzas. When I stand beside him, he offered me to choose one box of them. Wow... it is gracious enough to get one slice of free pizza, right? But I got the whole box for myself. WOW.. I couldn't believe it at first. That was really good, the pizza came in just the right timing... if it came earlier than my meeting end I might not get any of them and if it came later after my prac start i might not get to eat them also...



After my dance prac, Cathy told me she offered some of the pizza for others (BM session was having their service after our practice) because they were hungry. Later on I got to know that there was one girl who was craving for pizza for more than six weeks... and finally she got to eat it today!


Wow... what an awesome God!


God is Awesome... Isn't He?



He knows my need so well... as I cling on Him and continue to walk with Him even though the situation may seems unfortunate and discouraging... He honours me and bless me precisely to what I desire.



He is so real, to me and to others...

John 6:33 "Seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all the thing will be added unto you"


In any circumstances, put Him first (daily devotion). Honour Him and He will honour us more abundantly than we can ever imagine...


I have experienced His faithfulness and glory tremendously as He is the God who provides... all I need to do is to "ask and I shall receive".



Awesome God... whom provides with Perfect Love!



Praise Him...

No comments: