Tuesday, July 31, 2007

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.



Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God..
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.


Source: The Rain-Thomas Kinkade


What a beautiful and meaningful sentence to me.. at this time at this situation...



We may have difficult times where we feel that is the end of the world... that happens to me so many times.

Painful, it is never easy at times to go through circumstances...

it reminds me of a dear friend who said, "Chin up, my dear... you sure will go through it!".





Yeah, how many times I've went through situation that is totally out of my control? How many times I feel that is the end of my life? How many times I think I can't do it? How many times where I hope I could just sleep in and never wake up?





He never let all these happened to me. For He is able to snap His fingers in any situation and let miracle happens. Nothing is impossible, but All things are Possible... for our Father Lord God.







So... Chin up girl... You can do it!





For God brings me to it, He will definitely brings me through it~





AMEN!

No comments: