Sunday, July 01, 2007

I am always rushing...


my steps are always fast...



I don have time to stop by.. to slow down my steps...



I always want things to be done fast... (not include my assignment and study... sadly)





I didn't enjoy driving... cos always have to concentrate on the road.. to rush over the destination




When was the last time, I really look up to the sky?




When was the last time, I observe the surrounding while walking?



I may have missed thousands and millions things around me...




At the very moment...




What was I thinking?



What was I doing?




What was I concerning?






My study...



My assignment...



My strength...



My health...



My sleeping time....











Eeeewwwwwwwww.....










Selfish creature...










I have to learn to walk slower, so that I would be able to know what's happening around me



... have to chew slower, to not to get indigestion...



..... to drive slower, cos that could save more petrol....



....... to stay longer in a place and talk to people......















..........






Why so difficult???????????







I ..... can't every type slower....







sigh

2 comments:

john_gan said...

wah.... finally you realised the kan cheong-ness in you. hahahaa... you always walk so far ahead of us, especially shopping. learn to enjoy life la, hahaha... now eric teng also eat slower already, thanks to me! hahahhahaaa....
somemore type blog also kan cheong, think got typo around the end, hahahhaaa.... every? or even? hahaa....

Eva S. said...

bro... hehe.. thanks for your comment wei...


yeah.. life is full of challenges.. if im a little slower.. i will be far behind my peers... time is so precious and i have to walk fast... to catch up...


yeah.. typo error ahaha... Even not Every...


lol...