Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Poliklinik visit 2: 'Stress induced Gastric'

Went to Doctor 2nd time jz now.


Because my left eye (the eye beg area) swollen and my stomach did not feel any better.


This lady doctor is 100X more professional than last night's super slumber, lazy, annoying looking male doctor whom I waited so long while he was doing nothing inside and I suffer the pain outside, and eventually simply check for less than 3 minutes then I was sent out.



Compare and complaint to the nurses outside of what the lazy doctor had done, they told me 'next time don't come for his hour, come before 2pm or after 9pm... this lady doctor, Dr. Sue is in everyday from 9-2pm... then after 9pm another Malay doctor also better...'



Then I heard of their conversation about the lazy doctor refused to take patient for 1 hr last night for dono some reason he merajuk (that's the hour when I was suffering outside)... what a PROFESSIONAL doctor!!!


come back to the story...



Dr. Sue checked the medication that I got last night and talk to me in getting to know the case better. Then, she asked me to lay down for her to check my stomach...






'why still so full of air?', she said.





She asked me more questions like do I get gastric often, what kinda situation do I have it, etc...








Then she comes to a conclusion...







You are overly stressed...




You need rest...




She gave me a MC, for me to rest for today at least. Also, she gave me another gastric syrup, which is stronger for my current situation. 'the previous one u can keep in the fridge, you can take that whenever you have gastric...'




'Today you really need to rest... medication can help you, but w/o the proper rest you will not recover fast and the acid will continue to produce, which will definitely harm your health... You rest well today, think of your assignment tml...'




She said, mine is called 'Stress induced Gastric' that is quite common to date.
And I need to do something that I like other than study and assignment...





Oh... something that I like?






I have not been dancing for so long... I so miss it some times!



Hmm.....




How?







No comments: