Sunday, June 10, 2007

My desperate prayer

I know Im very forgetful... therefore I have to put up the prayer list to remind myself whenever I read my own blog... and also, perhaps you (my frens...) would keep me in prayer, too!


Keep praying, Put God first
When things started to pill up, I tend to neglect God (unintentionally alright?) .. I have to always remember this. And by focusing on Him alone will help me in handling situation in a more proper manner...

Family salvation
Yes, my family members are not saved yet... I pray that they will experience how good my God is.

Excellent time management

I pray that I would be able to complete (as in with cover page and reference done and is prepared to be printed) two days before the due date. Therefore I will not experience the lack of sleep and stamina like what Eric Lim has commented...

Good stamina for asg and study
I need full stamina to do assignment and study in a longer hour instead of the need of taking breaks and rests.


Better brain
Yes, a better one that is good in critical understanding, thinking then writing to shorten the time I take to do assignment ( I will correct it more than 10 times before I completed it) and also in understanding text books (it's written BookS, not Book supposingly I got about 6 thick text books to chew and digest).... Fast!! Real Fast... and able to answer it critically as short as 25 minutes one 50% exam question.

Extremely GOOD memory power
So I will not forget whatever I've spent dono how many hours memorising and remember what ever I’ve studied.. word by word (definitely I will not answer exactly like what text book has written.. that kinda question wont come out in final semester)

A good result
where my family and friends would be proud of... I do not know how much my ability is, but the Lord knows. Therefore I shall not set a limit for myself and limit God in working in me....

No comments: