Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Poliklinik visit 3 in two days

Went to clinic again... I can't stand the acid roaring stomach...


Doctor said, go hospital for check up better. Go for some scope scanning...




My sister-in-law said that's too much to go hospital for gastric...



...



...



No one loves visiting hospital, neither I.





Doctor gave me an injection... He still insists that if situation didn turn well tml, my next visit should be the hospital, not clinic



Judging on the fact of me having diarrhea, fever, twisted stomach and etc... it should be...






FOOD POISONING




So....... food poisoning? or Stress induced Gastric?




Doctor gave me another MC, but i know I can't afford to not attending class cause i have grp asg to discuss with my group mates...





sigh...





why at this time?











No comments: