Saturday, June 02, 2007

Closing ceremony of Small Business Fair

The food fair has ended... beautifully...

It was never easy, to run a business especially when I was working with three different students from Business Admin class.

We are different in terms of perceptions, practice and personality.


I am a Marketing student, where packaging and customer service are highly focussed and emphasized. However, the focus of the three is Profit, Cost Saving and Trouble Saving. Therefore, there are times where I find it so hard to continue on with the preparation and the operation of the business.


Nevertheless, the Lord is always faithful.
He was there whenever I cry out to Him, grab me when I was failing, push me when I was discouraged and lead me when I was lost in direction.



Trying to stand up and walk when I was totally depressed and discouraged was not easy. Finding ways to get sales when there seems impossible to get any students' attention was a hard step for me. At some point I was about to give up, to just walk away and leave everything behind.

Thank God
, He whispered to me... "Hey, call on My Name my child... all things are possible for Me"



Yes, He is definitely possible.. in all things and ways.
When I got Iggy, Joel, Arielle, Adrian Lee to pray with me, my strength was restored.






Praise the Lord!!!!!




At the end, my group got the Best Design of the backdrop and Best Product.




Two Awards!!!!






That's what I've never dreamt and desire for... I thought that was a dead end, but He proved to me that's just a stumbling block that's building me stronger once I am able to cross it...




He is good... He is always good!





I thank God for the chance and the challenge He has planned for me.


This never promise that my life is going to be smooth with no problems and obstacles, BUT, it shows that With the Lord God Almighty I am able to do all things...





Amen!




Im happy... ^^






Read more from the previous post where I talked about the fair...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWO Award somemore~~ thats cool! Congratualtion :)

Eva S. said...

Jerry:

Thanks! ^^

hehe yeah two awards.. praise the Lord!