Monday, June 18, 2007

"People do change"?

People tend to change every day every minute every second, right?





Imagine you have a group of friends, whom you perceived as someone who loves you because you all are from the same Father, Jesus Christ.


All the sudden, then things happened...




They started to walk away.. keep themselves away...




Some times pretend they never see you... some times pretend you never exist...





Some times... the very rare time, you feel that you are back to the group again...




HOwever, how sure are you that You, are really taken and loved by the group?





It never comes back.. that's it...





NO point trying.. cos people is always changing...





We have to move on, instead of standing there sulking and trying to win back the friendship..




Useless...




Friend is one who loves you no matter what happen...
who take you as you are...





Those that only come when you in a good mood and walk away when you are in bad mood...





They are NO friends...







Just some hypocrites... that will come with sweet words when you are somebody, and will definitely walk away when you have given up your position...




NO respect...






What a tragedy...







I shld not be bothered by this...





Cos I have to move on, and I am moving on...






You choose your way of living...
and I live my way...





i shall rephrase the sentence, I will live my way in His way...


I Don't live in your way..



You HUMAN way...






NO way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







"People do change".......?

No comments: