Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday...

Have not really update for.. dono how many days.. I lost count. Or actually in fact just one day? I've no idea.


Raya is coming, that does not create any excitement for me. ahha... However, going for my Church youth camp- BOMBs Away does make me looking forward for the weekend. So I will be away from Sunday to next Tue (My unpaid leave is approved.. woohooo). That also means that Friday I would have to complete what I should before leaving back to home. Thank God no Cell Group this week that I will not have to miss anything. I don't mind staying little longer to get my job done, anyhow that's my responsibility. Staying longer in office does not create any bad feeling for me, the only thing I would feel bad and sad when it comes to thinking of the longer I stay in office the shorter time I would have for my family and myself. Just that!


Many many marketing activities are coming up. I am basically busy calling up Magazines of their quotations to advertise our company brand and upcoming new courses and workshop we are having. The Get Fit Slim Down & Muscle UP (GFSD/MU) ads that I upload the previous post is one of the workshop we are currently hotly promoting. However, due to some feedbacks that we got after distributing it, I am amending some part of the flyers again. Not a big deal ahah... I am getting familiar and used to Illustrator now, Thank God!!


Well, I am actually using my lunch time break to update this post. I can't normally do this because I am sitting in the same room as my three other Directors if you have read my earlier posts. Now they are having B.O.Directors meeting so I have a little free time to promote my product (GFSD/MU promotion) ehhe...


Let me explain a little bit more about what GFSD / MU is about. Many ppls notice of the importance of exercising, they are executing it. However, they did not see the result. So, what we are providing here is a 3 day's workshop to let you understand the right way to exercise and how you should do it. It is definitely NOT a slimming program where you will see the result after the workshop. NO WAY!!! You will have to practice what we are providing you and keep practicing it after the workshop... then, you will definitely have a long lasting result to get into the body shape you are hoping for and most importantly, being Healthy!


Hence, if you are health conscious and noticing there's no outcome after your exercises, you should come and join us the three day workshop to learn more about your fitness. Or, if you want to have a better looking body shape, yet got no idea how to earn that... we are here to assist you. ^^
Bring a friend of yours together to join the workshop, we are offering a 50% discount for both of you. NO Joke ok? ^^


All right, that's all for now... I will update the flyers later once it is completely done.


Ciao.

No comments: