Monday, October 01, 2007

A little upset

First day of the forth week of my work, I feel a little upset.



I have been trying my best... to achieve what I have to.


I tried my best not to be late for work.. and not to leave immediately when the clock touch 6pm. Not that I wanna be a freak or trying to show something, but I feel that working should be fun and not suppose to be a 9-6pm thingy. Finishing what I suppose to and getting my work done is more important than anything. So, other than Revolution meeting and Coffee with Pastor (my church's bible study) or dance rehearsal, I don't normally key in the '6pm-must-leave-office' kinda behaviour. Being in the office from 8 plus to 7 plus and above have been happening ever since I started working till today.



Today, I so wanted to leave at 6pm.. due to the pressure I had. I wanted, but I can't. Because I did not complete my work. My work load is ever increasing, my responsibility is ever piling up....



.
.
.
.
.
.

I think I still need time to adapt to working life. Tiredness due to my busy schedule has caught me up... and my lacking of sleep and rest had attacked me today by twisting whatever words my Director said to me.


I am drying up... because I am slowly being pulled away by my work and the little free time I wanna give myself.. and shut God behind everything. I know I would have been stronger if I am still holding strong in my daily devotion.


I did not...



That's my fault, no one I should blame.


I need to be restored, by the Lord God Almighty. Not anyone else, nor myself.



Working longer hours, is not the way to sustain my ever working life. I have to balance my family, work, God, Church and my own time.


Or I may dry up one day and die...


Keep me in prayer, I do not wanna die spiritually...


may the Lord bless you too in all you do!


Amen!

2 comments:

john_gan said...

welcome to the working world! now i bet you know now why some times eric and myself behave and think differently like we were in college that may make you upset. So you're in our shoes now, stop complaining about life, stop being upset over spill milk, learn to live with things you cannot change.

All the best now sista, God bless!

Eva S. said...

Well...^^

I am still blessed.. because I called upon Jesus' name, and He has protected me from harm. It was also part of my problem because I have been neglecting God for some time. Last night, half way writing my post, my Director called... He explained to me what he actually meant and encouraged me to carry on.. and so far I am doing good in the company. So, the conclusion is.. do NOT do things based on our own strength, instead... should continue to rely on His strength...


I am doing fine.. today is still another great working day..

eheheh