Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A half day off

After my previous post, I better update you guys to avoid misunderstanding.


Actually it was not as bad as I mentioned, but due to the stress and tiredness I had that day I may pictured it as though it was really that bad. Having problem and stress at work isn't anything new to any working adults.


After all I was tired I could say.



ok, that's all for the update from my previous post.


I appreciate all the kind msg and encouragement left by some of you... that's really lovely!





These days, I have been having eye itchiness and dryness. This morning it became worst. So I asked my Directors (three of them) permission for me to go in later after my visit to the clinic. My request was granted. Went in office at about 11am, I did not feel any better... the headache that came along while I woke up this morning worsen my condition.

I could have asked and taken MC, but I know today office will have so many ppls coming in for visit that they need ppl to be there that's why I still went.. hoping I could stay till after work.

In fact, I couldn't. My eyes could hardly open, I feel the sourness when I open my laptop. My head was painful as though it was going to explored. I wanted to concentrate to get my Artwork done today, which is very urgent. BUT, I couldn't.


12.15pm I could not stand the dizziness, feel-like-vomiting, the pain and etc I asked of a day off. Without hesitation, my Directors asked me to go home and rest. I asked of the artwork that I suppose to do today, one of the director said we will talk about it only tml, so.. today I am suppose to.... REST. Colleague too asked me to stop thinking about work and rest well.



So I reached home 2pm, slept all the way. I could not get off my bed. I do not know what's the reason of my exhaustion today. No fever, no soar throat, no flu, no cold, no nothing.. just eye irritation and headache. I keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping, dreaming and sleeping and dreaming and sleeping... until 7 plus...


I think I had enough rest today... Soon have to rest for me to fight on tml. I pray and hope that my eyes will feel better and I will have full strength to perform better. In addition, my Director asked me to stay longer tml.. to get my work done. 'Definitely... sure!!!' I shall not take things for granted. I am blessed today to get a half day rest.. so I will work harder tml.


Aey, the Marketing Manager from our sister branch Fit Thailand will be in KL tonight. He will be with us from tml till Friday to teach me whatever I have to learn.



So, gambate!!!!

No comments: