Monday, October 08, 2007

5th week, 1st day of work...

... I am getting used to it.


I was kinda stress out and tension this morning while driving to office. I was experiencing Blue Monday I would say. However, it was not as bad as I expected. Because the Lord was with me... I had no any second to have any side thoughts other than my work...



I was rushing P&G's poster design of a Corporate Wellness programme - Get Fit Challenge that we are organising, busy amending it through Illustrator (which I am no good in it) according to the client's requirement.

Later on, the earlier Get Fit Slim Down and Muscle Up poster that I designed was wrongly printed and I have to amend the Illustrator file again...(T_T at some point I feel like crying for the complicated function it carries).



Men's Health came in to collect the Artwork of advertisement we are going to place on Nov and I have to burn the Illustrator file into CD.


After all the rushing moment, Edmund from printing company came in to get the Advertising and Teaching Manual for printing and again, I have to double check the artwork is corrected done and add on amendment accordingly. This section took me really a long time because of the amount of materials we have to print and etc.


Yeah, it sounds like I am doing lots of lots of art designing work. YES! In fact, my job requires lots of artwork designing due to the newness of Fitness Innovations (M) Sdn. Bhd. in the Fitness (Facilitation) Industry. To date, we have got no competitor because this is a newly created industry. BUT, lots of marketing activities have to be carried out to make our company brand known.


After all, when I noticed of the time.. it was already 6.30pm plus. However, I did not accomplish some other of my work... so I continue to work on.



Next moment when I look up to the clock, it was 7.15pm. I started packing.. and say good bye to all my Directors (Yes they were still in the office at that time, the only person left sharp was our Receptionist) ^^



Jam.. jam.. jam...



I guess I reached home around 8.30pm, dinner... bla blabla...



Do some pc setting work and updating B.O.M.B's Away '07 campers' list (I am in charge of registration).... and checking how to set up my Microsoft Outlook 2007 more efficiently. Eventually I started writing this post... and there comes the time- 12.22am


Gosh... have not showered.. I better go wash and sleep...



Tml is another day to fight on.


*Smile*

No comments: