Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New destiny...

Well well... after all my prayers and sweat worrying that I will not be able to get a job asap to sustain my living (show's money will come normally after 1 month of the performance) especially my car instalment, God has faithfully answered my prayer.... guess what?


Yeah, I got an job offer today.

Went an interview 10am this morning with CTW, a gift design and manufacturing company providing B2B services to the clients located at Sentul Bouleverd business centre.


My job position? You will never be able to guess it...


I am going to be a sales person this time!!! Sounds rediculous, right?


Yes I have been argueing and denying that I will never wanna be a sales person because I hate pushing sales and meeting targets. However, the interview session this morning provided me lots of insights on the job description and responsibilities. That interview secured my doubts on being a sales person. I have peace listening and observing what kind of working environment it might be if I would to take up the challenge.


She promised to give me the answer by Friday so I would start work from the beginning of Jan if the mother, who is incharged of HR agree on it. However, later the evening she called and granted me the offer.


God is soooo good... so faithful in everything He is to bless.


Even though the basic pay is so much lower than my previous job, I guess the job scope fits me more... I suppose.



so... in one day.. my mood of job hunting turned from anxious to stable.


I shall not mentioned more about it until I am both legs in the job.


So lovely peeps... be patient I will update more of it sooner (I hope lol..)




May God bless you with a wonderful year end and another prosper New Year to come. Amen!!!!


No comments: