Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Again, it's been days...

I did not update my blog...

My mind is been messy... other than the hectic last week of everyday rehearsals for the last Sunday's Melilea show @ Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium... I am busy too, looking for a new job.


Going to rehearsals... come back home.. check emails.. picking up calls arranging interview sessions... arranging dancer for some shows... etc etc etd...



My brain was quite in a mess...



I-Lynn is been chasing me for a new update on my blog.. yeah I should record these new sweeties in my post before I forgot about the fun and joy that I had with them.




The dancers list for the 16th Dec Melilea Show include two main characters-Jason (Sir Valent), Winnie Thye (Princess Estella), Male dancers - Aaron Khor, Eddie Chan, V-Selm (zai zai), Calvin (AhXiang), Alan (Ai Ren) and Female dancers - See Ngar, Stephanie CHU, Sze Lynn, I-Lynn, Hui Qing, Jo-Z and me.



In total, we had 7 days rehearsal (app. 21 hours) and two venue rehearsal at Putra Stadiun (app. 12 hours) and one full day of the real show day (10.30am - 8.30pm) on 16th Dec 2007. It sounds like a very hectic and crazy long hours practice for the less than few hours show, however, the process was really fun because this show include more acting than dancing. So basically we were laughing, joking, jumping, cut whiling, learning some funny stuns, talking nonsense and etc...


Friendship generated through the long hours of hanging out together, even though some of us first met at the rehearsal. Lots of laughter and funny times where I could not record them down one by one here... all I can remember is, there were so much fun!!


As the two days venue rehearsal were from 8pm till about 2am, some gals stayed over night in my small little room. ^^ That's was the time where we have crappy jokes and laughs...

In terms of age differences, they are just like 17-18 years old... but because of our passion for performance and dance, there were no age gap at all. Maybe because I am playful in nature some times I was the one leading them in doing some funny and crazy stuff to spare our long waiting time.


Yesterday we went out again, not only because we missed the fun we had together so much.. partly also due to the request of our lady boss Winnie Tai asking us to watch Peter Choo (one of the famous event dance choreographer in Performance industry)'s Christmas roadshow in Mid Valley to learn more on the experience dancers' face expression and how well they could capture the audience's attention.



As we were craving for both sushi and the show Enchanted for so long (we did plan a couple of times but failed to execute it due to time factor), so all the fun plan was nicely packly plan in accomplishing it in one day (meet in Mid Valley for 50% Sushi King, 4.40pm for Enchanted then 8pm for the Christmas dance performance). Finally, we got to carry the plan out nicely w/o any hindrances coming along our way. We took lots of fun photos too while walking around mid valley. In fact we did not do any shopping, our focus were very much on Sushi, Enchanted, Photo taking, then watch the dance. lol. Definitely, laughters and jokes never stop while we were hanging out... we just can't bear to say goodbye to one another, as we know we might not have the next chance to enjoy together again (some going to college soon, I might start working soon once I got one... one going on cruise for his singing career for 10 days, etc etc)...



Time is so precious, it never stops... good moment come and go... photo become the only thing that could hold our memory together... sad~ I so miss the rehearsals time for the Melilea show that I could have fun with the dancers. It's the first time where I could enjoy the rehearsal and show soooooo much. Beautiful memories... If only all the coming shows I could work with the same group of dancers and same fun spirit would be great, but that's quite impossible.


At the mean time, I am thinking what kinda job will best fit me due to my extreme extrovert characteristic. Talked to daddy over the phone just now because i am feeling really lost in all the job hunting. I do not wanna pick any because I am desperately needing a job. In addition, I do not want to pick a wrong one and in return become a job hopper. That's not my style... I want to take my job as a fun thing in doing each day... it's quite impossible to get those kinda job.. i believe many would say the same to me.


I have been following one of my dancer friend V-selm (zai zai) for his singing show for two days and was asked to perform few songs on stage. I felt so happy singing on stage... it feels the same as though I am doing my dance performance too. Didn't understand how much I love stage performances until I sang on the stage last night. However, I know clearly I can't take performing as my permanent career.. I have my commitment where I have to clear each month, I need a stable job.. singing and dancing could be taken only as a part time recreation for me.




So... please pray for me.. I need a direction in knowing what line I should go into and what job best fit me...


Thanks and that's all for today's long post...




Be Blessed!!!!

No comments: