Monday, September 10, 2007

My first job...

So... I am starting my work from tml onwards... ^^



Remuneration package is discussed... I am happy and satisfied and also thankful for them so thoughtful of blessing me. All glory to the Lord. It's not about me, for me myself will not be who I am today.. But Him constantly changing me and teaching me.


I am happy of course, because my salary is out of my expectation.. additionally I will get 1% commission when company is earning RM40k and above (It's a company that have just launched in Malaysia, that's the reason why not so well known yet).


I did not really discuss and ask more about how many % of EPF they contributing and etc. Because I see myself would be able to contribute to the company, and achievement (company earning higher revenue) would be my satisfaction. Do not get me wrong, I am not a holy doly where money means nothing to me. It's just that over these years my life perspective has been changed after accepting Jesus into my life.


I do not understand how others feel a night before they start their first ever job, but I am overly excited. Finally I will not have to sit at home do nothing and count my time while waiting for company to call for interview. Finally I will be able to... be occupied again.


Today three of my Directors explained the package they offering me. I am overwhelmed by their lovely care to give me their best offer. Colleagues are friendly and everyone know me before I even know their name. Awesome!


One thing that is confusing me is... most of them are wearing casual wear to office. But, what about me? I can't wear sports wear to meet up my clients right? So, formal or informal? In case you confused, I am not doing sales job.. but marketing strategies, planning and managing the company's marketing activities. Anyhow.. I will have to meet up clients. Not so soon definitely, they will train me for about a week and I will have to be on my own after that. Pls do keep me in prayer... my job scope is wide, the task is heavy... I have to bear the profit or losses if I did not carry my task properly.


Well... that's all for now I guess.. ahhaha..



If you are still interested in knowing more about my company, feel free to leave me a msg oh...



God is always so good.. He has given me exactly the salary I have been hoping for (now if got commission will be over my wish)... for a fresh graduates like me getting such position...



It's His miracles!!

No comments: