Wednesday, September 12, 2007

After two days of work

All right, I am forced to update my blog.


My job is interesting... My title is Marketing Manager, yet my current tasks are like a Everything-Manager (manage everything lor) where I have to overlook so many things. I have to learn about the product line, the past activities.. check their marketing materials.. and amend accordingly, sit in with Directors while meeting up clients... going for meeting in discussing the coming activities that I have to plan... Designing the artwork of the flyers... sending out emails to the party involved... have my other Director in her powerpoint slide (which she is not that familiar with to prepare her teaching material)... tidying up the messy stuff (this one i did myself one la.. volunteer...)


Yesterday (the 1st day), I sat in for three meetings... before knowing more about the product and goals and stuff. It was quite a heavy day for me due to the huge database of information being implanted in my mind. Time is limited, yet so many things to cover... and so many things to learn...


Today, I was feeling much better after knowing much and more about my company. My Director couldn't wait to pass on all the Marketing planning and stuff to me, that's why I have to pray for God to enlarge my brain capacity where I can multitask.


Working environment wise... PERFECT!


Comfortable, less restriction.. I can talk and joke with my Directors anytime... no formal dress code rules and regulations... Directors cum colleagues are friendly and.. they appreciate the ideas that I have presented and also, kind enough to teach me whatever I need and answer me any questions that I ask...



I could not ask for more... God is good enough.. to bless me with this job. I have only been there for two days.. it feels so much like home... I feel that I haev been there for more than two years...



The only drawbacks are.. it's a little bit far from my house and the jam is kinda killing my (carrot-leg-gonna-be by driving manual car on the LDP to and fro) leg and... the workload.. is.. quite overwhelming. Praise God, I still enjoy the job.. I enjoy everything I am doing.



This is the greatest part of the starting of my job... because I love it and enjoy it... that would keeps me going I believe. And, I can't believe whatever I have studied has got to help me soooo much in this job. God is good... no one can deny that!


I am who I am... doing what I am doing now.. because the Lord has been bringing me through.. leading me and blessing me. One of my Director is been asking me about my early devotion in the library (my office has a small library) and what is Christianity about.. Isn't that amazing and cool?




I am excited... to see myself grow in whatever I am going to do. I can access internet in the office but normally I don have time to sit down and blog about it. Wanted to take photo about my office.. but shy la all the Directors sitting right beside me lol.



Ok... that's all for now. It's time to sleep.. tml is another brand new working day.


Oh yeah.. i went with my Director to purchase some office grocery jz now (because the pantry is opened to everyone anytime..) in the Damansara TESCO. She is really nice to be with...




All right... David Lee.. I hope you will be satisfied by these... lol



God bless everyone!


Love your job.. then you will find ur working day more excited that yesterday!

No comments: