Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's been some time I have not been really writing anything in my own blog.


Exam was over since 20th Aug but I did not gain back the momentum to write.


Yeah, I know honestly it's time for me to.. at least write something to keep it updated.


By God's grace I have completed all my papers with quite an honourable result of my coursework marks in the subjects (Don't ask me my exam result... it will only be out in Sept...). However, that does not guarantee my final result of all. So, I can only leave it to God and see what will it be.


God two interviews to go on Tue. Fashion companies that I quite like. A little bit nervous, a little excited, a little bit scare of rejection, a little bit...

Base on my stand of not asking allowance from my parents from Sept onwards, I need a job or at least some shows to sustain my living (ie, pump petrol, dining expenses and miscellaneous). Sitting at home unoccupied make me feel sick, I want to eliminate all the lazy disease before it gets hold of me.

Room is still untidy, papers, notes, books are still all around in my room. The statement of organising and cleaning up my room did not come to fulfilment yet. I feel even more lazy to do all these once exam is over. I think if I would to re-arrange my room that might take me more than four days to do so cos my room is full of .... STUFFS....

I have to admit that Im totally bad in keeping things organised, do not ask me why... I hope someone could tell me that. I can be organised in certain things.. but not keeping all the stuff nicely in my room. Some times I tend to think the only way for me to re-arrange and deco my room would be the time when I am able to purchase my own furniture.. and mayb repaint my room. ahhaha... now I really wonder will I once I am financially stable. I tend to make quite some empty promises to myself, 'I can only get this done.. when I am.......' However, it never really seems to work.


Whatever it is.. hahah... the conclusion- Laziness.


Nothing else can explain but only the word laziness. Sigh...


All right, I have to think of a way to fix myself...


Ciao

No comments: