Tuesday, January 15, 2008

some updates

wow.. it's been 2 weeks from the day i started working

Not that my work is really soooo busy but I do not really have time to blog during work (today is the first time). Other than me not blogging during work time, i was lazy to update my blog when I use my pc at home too.

No one no nothing I should blame on, I am just lazy la.


Well, this job seems to be better than I expected. Not the money.. but the satisfaction and freedom I get... as well as the company culture.


It's hard to explain this time. Honestly I do not have much fancy words to describe as compared to my previous company. But, I am liking it.


At least, I do NOT have to pay for parking. That save quite some cash from my little allowance.


My job at work, basically like... calling prospects, proposing items... taking order... ensure we have enough stock, checking artwork on logo printing... ensure the goods on delivery... some times do some packaging to help other colleagues.. etc.


Not a very management work... but I seems to enjoy more than sitting down just in front of computer and doing all sorts of paper work. I guess that is because of my hands-on characteristic. I rather used my hands to help others.. talk to others... calling clients and understanding what they really need... walking up and down in my office (my company owns a 5 storey building, I am sitting alone on the 4th floor, accounts and store 3rd floor, conference room and boss room 2nd floor... that's the reason why I get to walk alot in and out.. up and down ahahha) searching for goods... talking to colleagues... mingle a little here and there.. lol


It's not like a international company, it's not a westenise, organised company. But, warmth enough.


Seeing myself learning day by day... I am happy... and...


satisfy.




Praise God for His great plan, He does know what's best for me... at least at this point of time.


For sure!!



May you be blessed, just like I always do.



Amen!

No comments: