Monday, November 05, 2007

It is Never easy...

to stand strong when things started to suppress on you because physically, you are not strong enough...
It is never easy too, to keep your head high all day long as you will tend to be tired...
It is even tougher to sing praises and dance around when your emotion is so down as you are filled with emotions...
It is never easy... to keep your energy high up on the mountain.. as you have limited strength in a day.



Never Easy...


That's why I need God...

... to back, support, embrace, push me from the back, lead in front of me... and also to grant me strength, wisdom, favour, love, peace and joy to go through each day!



I will dry up... if I stop growing in the Lord...



So, Eva Sam shall continue to stand strong... and rely on God in any situation...





Not easy.. but AMEN!

No comments: